Day 01 : Arrival Singapore, upon arrival transfer to hotel, check-in at hotel. Day is free to explore at your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 : Breakfast; proceed “for a city tour of our city begins with a drive around the Civic District past the Padang, Cricket Club and the historic Parliament House, Supreme Court and City Hall. Next a stop at the Merlion Park for great views of Marina Bay and a picture-taking opportunity with The Merlion, Singapore’s well-known tourism icon, and a mythological creature that is part lion and part fish. The tour continues with a visit to the Thian Hock Keng Temple, one of the oldest Buddhist-Taoist temples on the island, before driving past Chinatown to a local handicraft centre.
From there we proceed to the National Orchid Garden, located within the Singapore Botanic Gardens, which boasts a sprawling display of 60,000 orchid plants comprising of 400 species and more than 2,000 hybrids. Our final stop at Little India will entrance you with the scent of joss sticks, jasmine and spices.” Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Breakfast, day free for shopping or you can explore optional tours. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 04 : Departure Singapore Breakfast, check-out from the hotel, transfer to airport, board flight for your onward journey.
- Three Nights Stay.
- 03 hotel breakfast.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers (SIC basis)
- Half Day City Tour (SIC basis)-
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking Coach Captain
- International Air tickets
- Airport taxes and Visa
- Meals not mentioned
- Guaranteed early check in/ late check out charges
- Surcharges applicable for early arrivals / late departures
- High season surcharges applicable if any
- Major closed out dates
- 22nd December, 2009 to 15th January, 2010. Surcharge will apply
- 01-08 Feb –Singapore Air Show , 09th March to 12th March (International Furniture Fair), 11th to 18th Feb. - Chinese New Year,
- Rates are Not applicable for Meeting, convention, Incentive and conference
- Porter ages, tips, telephone calls, laundry, Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Inclusions" column
1 -Morning at the Zoo- With breakfast / without breakfast
2 -Jurong Bird Park Tour
3 -Sentosa Tour:
4 - Singapore Flyer (NO Transfer)
- Morning tour with Underwater World
- Afternoon till Sunset@Sentosa (No dinner)
- Afternoon till Sunset@Sentosa (with Cineblast)
- Night Safari: with dinner/ without dinner